Guest Blogging Page
01 What is guest Blogging
Guest Blogging is a method used by bloggers to increase blog traffic where bloggers write post to be published on other's blogger's blog. It work in two ways
A) You write a post for another person's Blog
B) Another Person Writes a post to appear on your blog.
02. Do We accept Guest Blogging
Keeping the B Point of guest blogging in mind we thought why not give our fellow bloggers a chance to be a part of our growing empire. Thus starting from today i.e. October 27, 2018 we are letting budding bloggers and experience bloggers to share their Ideas, experiences etc. with our huge community and if we really like you guest blogging post we will share it with our social media followers on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter , etc.
03 What you have to do for Guest blogging on our blog
Well first of all you have to be a genuine blogger. Your content should match the topics we Follow in our blog Page. You should follow High-Quality Guest Blogging antiquates. you must follow all the basic SEO Requirements like Proper heading formats, use of proper tags, Minimum 300 words etc. If you are not following one of these rules your posts may get deleted and even may get you banned from the website.
04 Want to Submit a Guest post in our Leisure/Lifestyle Blog
Here is what you need to know
We have over 1,00,000 subscribers and a good social media following. We are always looking for more brilliant contributors to join our ranks. So if you have exceptional writing and/or design skills and want to share the same with a large audience, we'd love to hear from you.
A) The Minimum Requirement for the post we will publish
A successful guest contribution is the one which are comprehensive, Data driven and interesting that will make our readers aware of the latest trends in travel, leisure, Lifestyle and technology.
we also look for the following things in the articles we publish:
- Original Concept, High Quality Writing, amazing Pictures, Even related videos.
- Articles that will reflect the writing style of our blog. we tend to be casual, yet helpful.
- Proper attribution of data, outside content reference if any in the articles.
- No more than one link to your blog or company's website in the body of the post. Because according to best SEO Practices it is only the One Link from different Quality website count not many links from same website.
B) The Types of Post we accept :
We have certain topics which are covered in our blog posts so here are some of those topics in which we will accept your guest Post.
- Travel And Tourism : In this topics you can share your experience of your travels or best places you like to eat etc with high quality pictures.
- Gadgets Blog : In this topic you can share un-boxing, Review of a new technology, anything related to new gadgets.
- Books : In this topic you can submit guest post about the best books you like or trending books now days etc.
While we certainly publish posts time to time that will not fall into above categories but are related to Leisure/Lifestyle if it is worth reading.
C) Post We won't Accept
There are some post which we simply can't accept
- The topics that are covered in our Blog before.
- Any post that may be construed as a link building scheme.
- Anything that is to promotional for your blog or Company.
- Any offensive or Inappropriate or Inaccurate post. Any post that is overly critical of a product, company, place or person this is not a Grievance website.
05 How to Submit your post
To Submit your post you have to go to our Login Page (Link Below), create your profile and then submit your post. The submission will be in draft and un-categorised format until our admin approves it. It may take up to a week to get a post approved. Once the Post is approved your post will be published and will be available for view in the relevant category.
Also, please mail us the copy of your featured image so we can create links from our main blog page to your published post.
To login/register now click here :---> [maxbutton id="2" ]
06 The Not so Fine Print
- Submission must meet our blog standards to get published.
- We cannot allow you to republish your post to your own blog but you can share your guest post to your social media audience.
- Our team reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
leisure/lifestyle blog include call-to-action to our website, including but not limited to email newsletters, eBooks and other downloadable content.